Our highly trained staff here at Lawrence A. Epstein M.D., is well equipped to give you and your family the highest level of professional medical care. We are certified to treat a variety of conditions and will customize a treatment plan to be tailored to your individual needs and preferences.
We know going to the doctor isn’t always convenient or fun, but our friendly staff will do their best to find an appointment that works for you and make your experience as comfortable as possible. For more information or to request an appointment, contact us today at (650) 625-0800.
Lawrence A. Epstein M.D.
- M.D. University of Nebraska Medical School – 1961
- B.A. University of Nebraska – 1957
- U.S. Army Commendation Medal – 1968
- Who’s Who in California – 1981-1982
- Phi Beta Kappa, University of Nebraska – 1957
- Scholarship, University of Nebraska, (3 years)
- Private practice in Mt. View – Los Altos, CA – 1969 – Present
- Captain – U.S. Army, Republic Viet-Nam and Fort Ord, CA – 1966-1968
- Teaching Position – University of California, Davis CA – 1964-1965
- Residency – Internal Medicine, Fresno General Hospital – UCLA, Chief Resident – 1961-1964
Memberships and Positions:
- Santa Clara County Medical Association
- Secretary, Vice – Chief, and Chief of Department of Internal Medicine, El Camino Hospital, Mt. View, CA
- Chairman of Pharmacy Committee
- American Geriatric Society, Member
- Chosen as one of Bay Area’s Top Physicians of 1998-99 (800 selected from 13,500 specialists)
- Chosen as one of the Top Physicians Nationwide by the Center for the Study of Services, Washington D.C., 1999 (15,000 selected from 350,000 physicians)
- Speaker on various topics for El Camino Hospital, Pharmaceutical companies and physician assistants
- Consultant for various pharmaceutical companies evaluating products entering the marketplace
- Mentor for Stanford University Physician Assistant Program